The modular construction market was valued at USD 86.98 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 129.67 billion by 2023
a Markets and Markets report has valued the modular, prefab market currently at 86.98 billion and expected to grow annually by almost 7%. We’ve seen just such growth, and commercial modular projects and now seeing the benefits of modular construction.
The benefits to builders, or developers or commercial projects of including modular construction include:
- up to 50% Shorter Construction Time.
- Reduced Site Disruption, damage, and noise
- More Consistent Quality with inspection done in our precision factory setting.
- Cash Flow increases around fixed cost component and far faster possession dates.
- The flexibility of Use and design.
Here is a breakdown of primary participants in the Modular PreFab Building Trend: