Structural Panel System
The Future of Building has Changed.
More and more people are becoming aware that Structural Panel System SIPs are an economical and ecological friendly alternative to traditional dimensional lumber.
Builders are saving time and money; Architects are gaining design flexibility; homeowners are receiving better structures, tax benefits and reduced utility costs; and everyone is becoming more aware of the benefits to building green. The future of the SIPs industry is endless and will continue to grow.
sPanel SIPs are composed of two sheets of oriented strand board structurally laminated and pressure-cured to a rigid core of foam insulation.
Structural Panel Systems SIP homes are the “Super Green” building of the present and the new wave of the future. Not only are SIPs environmentally superior but the benefits of SIPs as green products are unmatched.
The Benefits are Numerous:
- Homeowners can save up to 60% on utility bills as the home is tighter and stronger.
- SIP’s are made from renewable resources, as the oriented strand board is made from fast growing trees.
- The foam is made from partially-recycled material.
- The R-Values measure higher than traditional building, thus producing energy efficiency.
- Up to 2/3 less jobsite wastes than building stick framing; less waste equals more time savings.
- Exceptional indoor air quality and a temperature controlled environment.